Heliosmose®Heliosmose® is a stand alone plant which produces potable water by reverse osmosis. It is powered by renewable energy, namely a dual sun + wind generator.
Heliosmose® Desalinating water in aride or semidesert areas :
- Eolienne par axe vertical ou horizontal
- Photovoltaic panels on sun tracker, effective power 2,0kWp
- Power control box : single multisource box which covers all electrical power and control functions
- Reverse osmosis membrane (Ø8’’) with energy recovery
- Full removal of salts up to 12g/Liter
- Mean production 5m3/day (other version at 7.5m3/day)